Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rant VS Whining? Part 2 or should I say Take 2

I'm Back!!!

Well for those of you who just read my previous post, you should know the reason why I'm making another post directly after! It's because of the "dory" + randomness syndrome, LOL! If you haven't checked it out, please do so! I know it was totally and utterly failure, but I think it was worth reading! Anyway back to the main topics, and this time seriously! There will be no Glees, no chipmunks or any other random stuffs! I swear to you!

Well, okay. As some of you have known (who read my failure post), I have had one of the "worst" day in my life; and the reason for that is... pretty silly! No guys, not PMS! I was just joking. Don't bring that again please T.T (Woooo, look who's talking to himself; cockooo)! It was none other than simple mis-understanding! Well, I'm having this strange body that requires regular "stress" relief actions such as singing (including screaming at a unusual high pitch for boys), dancing like there's no tomorrow and riding scary rides in theme park (for screaming as well). Underline is, I need excessive movements and screaming!!!
The thing is, yesterday, I strangely decide to (and manage to) attend all of my classes + having some group meeting with some of ma fellas which requires 7 hours full of concentration in a row! Well, not really, the group meeting part consisted a fairly portion of serious discussion and massively big portion of just goofing around, chatting and walking-walking! Anyway you got the point! hehehe...
So, after successfully attended all classes. I got no energy to get back home. Owh, I walked to my uni guys just for your information. It was not that far, it was just 5 mins.... running like you can't feel your leg, 15 mins... mix of running and walking (called that "rwalking") and 30 mins... pure walking. But yesterday, since I was so excessively (look what I did? combining so and excessive) tired. I decided to "snail walk/ swalk" instead! Wow, did you guys know that snails walk 1mm/sec?!? Amazing rite? (It's true, I checked the WIKIPEDIA, you can't sue me :p) It took me forever to get back home... (at least I feel that) and it's alread 7.30ish when I arrive.
To cut story shorts, I haven't done any singing, dancing or riding jet-coaster (impossible) in the morning which means I'm still under lots of "stress". Then to make things worst, I found out a group of kids singing top 40 songs called Kidz Bop, both of em I love! Well, dontchu think that any song sung by kids will sound "good" (have a heart people!!!). Anyway, I got hooked up shortly after and then, my crazy so-called "need" came up in a very wrong timing (after 11 p.m. which I believe is "quiet" time here in our beloved Melby). 
I decided to sing along all the tracks in Kidz Bop 20, their latest album! Yap, that includes the ballads, Pink's Perfect, Adele's Rolling in the Deep, Christina's Jar of Hearts and Selena's Who Says which I sang my heart out (closing my eyes, moving my hands in and out, up and down and believing every words of it). Simply say, I got lost in the song. Owh, and let's just say I don't have the prettiest voice in the universe; in fact, my mum kinda complains about it... not that often, just always, lol!
Included in my "singing" tracks are the dancey Britney's Till the World Ends and J-Lo's On the Floor! which means my second acts came up! Dancing. Well, I was once again got super duper lost in the song with my... ehem... "movements". I like to say that I choreographed it myself but I can't just because everytime the songs play I danced differently, so... owh well! 
Then it was over, I already passed out in my bed and nothing happened (NOT hangover guys, I repeat not hangover, just simple exhaustion from my "dancing"). The next morning, I realised when I opened my blackberry that I got BBM from my landlord with a lot of PINGS!!!! Not good... then I scrolled up slowly and found out that she complained about my singing and how it was too "loud". Well I put " on loud because I suspect she means 2 things: first, it was actually too loud; second, she didn't want to hear my self-proclaimed golden voice that loud! When I read it, my heart drops! I was so scared and text an apology to her. Then I went to my uni and did my usual boring things!
However, frankly, I was quite, well a lot embarrassed and angry about that stupid, silly small things! IDK why, that's why I suspected I had PMS or sth although biologically it's impossible for me ^.^ Well, who knows, maybe there is PMS for boys >.< Shortly, when I was having lunch, I texted to one of my bestie that I had a "life crisis moment" with a crying smiley (get it?). She replied she was going to call me in the afternoon. Then I resumed my "life crisis moment" waiting for her calls, doing lots of thinking, posting something I might actually regret now on Facebook and basically did silly things.
Owh, yeah, you guys probably wondering now why did I gave my post Rant VS Whining title. Don't worry guys, I promise you it does have connection! Just bear with me for a lil while! Jumping scenes to evening now. My friend finally called me and before she even spoke anything. Me, on my "dying" moment, rambling on and on about off-topics stuffs, just as you guys notice from my previous post. When I suspected that she might get tired of it. I, amazingly, told her what happened and define what my "life crisis moment" is. She laughed a bit (I sense she was tired guys, well she was actually, she got mountain of reports due for every subjects she took, poor science peps, I feel for you, I do)!
After lil consolation from her, I decided to hang up as she sounded super busy! However, me being me, suddenly asked random stuffs again! "What's the difference between rant and whining, I feel like doing both right now" I said. She then answered and I swear guys, her answers was like knowledge to me! She replied something like this (with a lil modification of mine! thanks to URBAN DICTIONARY) "whining is when you complain about stuffs in high-pitched complaining cry or sound while rant is like giving a long speech that results in rambling and repeating non-sense". 
IDK what happened guys, but I swear that her answer seems so important to me. I feel like I should learn something like this in uni, not some complex, sometimes inapplicable stuffs that they teach! IDK, it's just her answer gimme inspiration to write a post! hahaha... Well, Gc, if you read this, be proud, you have "inspired" me in the strangest way possible.
I can positively one-hundered percent say that I was ranting and not whining, thanks to my dear clever friend! Anyway, nightfalls come and I just found out from my land lord that she did not mean to bash me or anything, it was actually for completely different reason! I was so ashamed for myself, but oh well! That's life, mis-understanding must be part of someone life I guess! However, I'm so grateful for this misfortune since I now have a new material for my post! YEAYYYY!!!!
Oh, darn it, I wish to talk about myself in this post to help your imagination in reading my stories. Well, it's not too late. As a said before my name is JoI, but peps called me Jozz (both are not my real names, LOL), I'm 20 years of age, pretty good-looking Asian boy (check my fb if you're curios, oh and you might found out that I'm a bit narcissistic), currently single, have "strange" fashion sense (actually, fashionable I guess, I always try to wear something that shock peps), temporarily living in Melbourne for study purposes and oh I have "dory" and randomness syndrome! 
I hope you enjoy and love my life story .I will come up with some more in the future! I decided to make a post about life-story in this blog for comedic purposes! Honestly, I'm pretty damn good at exaggerating in writing ^o^ and just in case if you're wondering, my fave comedian as of now is none other than sarcastic Miss Kathy Griffin. She is super hilarious! You've gotta check her out! Anyways, this is it for this post and I will see you guys again in the next one!!! 

"Stay Gorgeous"
xoxo, your best friend
JoI (quoting one of my friend catchphrase)

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha soooo exaggeratinggg everywhere.. u kno, u wrote JoI, looks like jol in the font style, jolll like jollywood..ahaha.. but ur post is so fun to read.. i believe smone in this planet also shares the same prob with u.. just takes time.. keep it up.. i mean the postings, not ur voice.. but seriously, i think u should invest in a good pillow to supress ur voice.. :)

    ReplyDelete