Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rant VS Whining?.............................part 1 (draft version or whateva you wanna call it)

Whatsup!

I just had one of the worst days in my 20 years of life!!! Well, actually... not really worst, it was just a bad day. Hmmmm... it was actually not even bad, it's just... huff "PMS" I guess LOL! Hahahaha... I'm just joking, how in the twisted world would I be able to experience PMS?!? Ooops I forgot, I barely telling you guys anything about me. All you know about me probably is that my name is JoI, well not a real name, but it's pretty damn close to my real name anyway. Sides, it sounds cool, rite! people nowadays have their "cool" name anyways. e.g.: the oh-so-famous Tik-Tok singer KE-dollarsign-HA (quoting principal Figgins from Glee, rflol) and one of my absolute favourite teenage female singer JoJo alias Joanna Levesque. Anyway, you got the point!!!
Back to the main issues here, owh before we go further, I would like to apologise beforehand to you guys if you find me going off-topic so easily. It's a bad habit of mine, and adding to that, I am a self-proclaim "dory" as in the dory from the Pixar greatest's movie of all time, Finding Nemo. Meaning, I might have a lil problem with short-term memory loss, but it wasn't as bad as dory! It was just quite bad! You will understand what I mean by this eventually! Err... I might actually doing it now! I have no idea how in the hell I got to dory the fish! Huff :( this is bad, my debut personal post about me and I'm already showing you guys my true color (sing: But I see your trueeeeee colors, shining through! I see your trueeeee colors...). What in the hell just happened? OMG, I swear to you guys, I have a point here! Just bear with me and my stupid randomness...
After 5 full minutes just staring at my desktop while thinking what I was trying to convey, I finally remember. Bad Day (Cus you had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song). Please guys, don't leave! It's just when I type that word, the 3 cute squirrels a.k.a. chipmunks appear in my head. Focus Jozz, focus! Owh, yea, btw I am called Jozz by my friend! again, not a real name, but it's pretty darn close, I dare you to guess!
OMG, I just can't help it, I accidentally heard they sing this song again when I searched for it (does this makes any sense at all). They are so cuteeeesssss!!!! Dammit. Now do you get what I mean by "dory" + random issues that I'm having. It took me 3 paragraphs off-topics to finally express what I'm going to express. What was it again? Gosh, I'm pretty hopeless! This is what happened when I'm trying to write stuffs without proper "plan/schedule"! I'm just going on and on and on about stuffs that appears on my head instantly! Gosh, I'm so tired for being me! I think I'm gonna scrap this post, this is rubbish! I talked nonsense and still keep going! How non-sense is this?!? LOL! Actually, no, I'm not going to scrap this one! I will use this post as a joke! I'm gonna make a new one just after this! So, don't go anywhere cuz I have a brilliant story to tell you guys, well according to me at least! Ciao... see ya in a jiffy!

"Cheers for Randomness"
xoxo, your very best friend
JoI

No comments:

Post a Comment