Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a Warm "WW" Welcome to all of you ^o^

How do you do? Lad and Lass :p

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome... to my very first blog ever!!!
Guess all of you might have been wondering, what this blog is about?
Well, it's simple, this blog is about everything. Yap, that's right, I said EVERYTHING (some words omitted).
Starting from the lamest music, dumbest movies, silly dance moves to the coolest music, tearjerker movies and "out of this world" dance moves.

Unfortunately to say, it's not really covering everything that is happening in the current world; it actually covers everything that I have said above in my "kingdom" a.k.a. that I like :P
I kno2, I might disappoint you, but hey, I'm a boy who like pretty lots of things. Meaning, I have a wide interests in those things. Wester, Eastern, Northern, Southern, Middle (Is there anything called this? Well, whateva) 
What's more to that is that I actually have pretty "androgynous" interests, so, lads and lass are all welcome ^o^
The purpose of this blog is simple, to have FUN!!! Anyone who is bored with his/her life, have nothing to do and wish there are things to do to kill the time, this blog might be just for you! Me, JoI, will be your (quoting the girl in Shrek 2) "true...enough" bestie on this "imaginary world". I will be blogging about things that catches my interest that might (which I'm sure) catch your interests as well. Then, we can have a chat all night long (giggles, that is if I'm not fallen to sleep). Just be prepared for the mind-blowing blog you will ever witness (LoL :P).
I have lots of thoughts on my mind, but should save it for later as this is only WW post.
Lastly, as some of you might have noticed on the banner above, as a big fan of Katekyō Hitman Reborn! or in Japan 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN! I will say 

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILIA!"

xoxo,
Gossip Boy

2 comments:

  1. hai jozz, hahahaha, congratz for your first blog :). Moga bisa jadi sumber informasi yang berguna buat banyak orang. Keep Blogging great things :D (sorry for my bad english :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dancee vids plssss... looking really good jozz.. ahahahah.. gossip boy..

    ReplyDelete